Here in this post you will know about Adverb of Time and its Examples .This post will help you to to know about adverb of Time and after that you will not have to open any book
Adverb of Time
- An adverb of time tells us when something happened or when someone did something. It may also tell us the duration of the action .
- ,‘He will call you later’.
- ‘She ate ice cream yesterday.’
- ‘I see you now.’
- ‘I tell him daily.’
- ‘We met last year.’
- ‘He will call you later.’
- ‘She stayed home all day.’
- .‘I studied in Canada for a year now.’In this sentence, ‘for a year’ tells us how long I studied in Canada.
- ‘He has taught English since 1990.’How long has he taught English?Since 1990.
- ‘I studied English for four hours.’
- ‘We have lived in New Zealand since 2005.’
Let’s move on Adverbs telling us how often express the frequency of an action.They’re usually placed before the main verb, but after the auxiliary verb,Let’s have a look at a few example sentences.
- ‘I often eat pizza.’
- ‘He has never drunk Cola.’
- ‘He rarely lies.’