Making decision isn’t enough, you would have to sacrifice couples of things if you truly want to be rich. Would you rather be a lion one day and be respected all your life or you’ll be a sheep with no honour all the rest of your life? So decision is up to you
In this post we will be sharing with you 10 Things which You Must Sacrifice, If You Want to Be Rich .These tips are by famous Rich person.
1)Don’t Buy costlier things
- Don’t buy any shining object,didn’t use latest phones, TV, clothes or shoes except important for any existence or business, So If you want to be rich, you must be disciplined enough to sacrifice the shining objects, invest a significant percentage of your income and manage whatever remains.
Robert Kiyosaki said,“Rich people buy luxuries last while poor people buy luxuries first”
2)Sacrifice the friendship with poor people(Not ambitious)
Here poor people does’t mean people who have no money.The truly poor people are those who are not ambitious.
- If you hang out with people who are not ambitious, you won’t be ambitious or hang out with people who make excuses, you’ll end up making excuses.
- Surround yourself with positive and ambitious people and you’ll be rich because they will challenges and encourage you to dream big and dare life.
3)Sacrifice the social media & TV
Social media, like the TV is too interesting but if you want to be rich, you’ll be careful about things that are too interesting because if anything is too interesting and it doesn’t give you money, it’s taking away money from you.
- If you want to be rich, you’ll have to spend your time doing difficult things, not enjoying sweet things.Action is difficult and bitter but that’s what you have to do.So you don’t need to delete all your social media profiles but reduce the time you spend on social media and TV, if you want to be rich.
4)Sacrifice Some Sleep
The rule of the thumb is simple, you need to sleep later than most people or wake up earlier than most people.Here you are not advocated that you should sleep only 3 hours but I don’t think you need to sleep 9 hours either.You have to sacrifice some sleep.
5)Never blame others
You grew up in a society where most people blame the government, the economy or their parents for their poverty. Blaming other people for your situation makes you happy because you have the feeling that it’s after all not your fault.The problem with this mindset is that, since you think it’s not your fault, you also think someone else should help you out, maybe the government, your parents or the economy.
- Nobody is going to help you to become rich.If you want to be rich, you’ll sacrifice the pleasure you’re getting from blaming other people.You’ll take 100% responsibility for your life, get out and get your hands dirty.
6)Do not get fear of failure
The day I was going fully into the business world was very remarkable.I was afraid yet, I knew I just had to do something with my life.At some point I was not sure I could succeed but I told myself, “I’ll rather die now than to live the rest of my life as a poor person” said by Warren Buffet
- If you want to be rich, you’ll be crazy enough to let go of your fear of failing.The truth is, whether you step out or not, you’ll fail because failure is part of life.
7)Sacrifice your Impatience
Warren Buffet said, “You cannot have a baby next month by impregnating 9 women today”That’s very true.
Good things always take time.Most of the overnight success you see actually happened after thousands of nights.You can be rich but it won’t happen next month.It may not happen next year.
- Stop being impatience.Stop looking for get rich quick and Stop looking for short cut because it usually lead to a longer journey.
8)Give up your Low self-esteem
Low self-esteem is when you think you’re not capable of becoming rich or someone is capable of stopping you.Low self-esteem is when you pity yourself and think you can’t be rich when the economy is bad.
- Sacrifice that Give it up!Pick up the new you, you who is powerful enough to change the world.
9)Read Financial Books
School didn’t teach you how to be rich, unfortunately.Because financial education isn’t part of our school curriculum, You’ll need a miracle to be rich if you don’t read financial books written by people who have become rich, I’m sorry.Give up your hatred for books.Reading financial books can change your financial life.
Here are best 10 books that will give you a positive direction to become rich— Click Here
Top 10 movies for entrepreneur- Click Here
Top 10 Richest Actor in India– Click Here
10)Give up the easy life
In all, the dream of easy life is a myth.Life isn’t easy and it’s not going to be.Give up the hope for easy life and expectation that you should be rich easily.Be willing to pay the price or you won’t get rich.