Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), also known as Indraprastha University or IPU, is recognised as a State University, based in Delhi. It offers a range of UG, PG, PhD and diploma programs
IPU Affiliated Colleges
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University works in affiliation with 81 private colleges and 35 Government-affiliated colleges. The core specialisations of these colleges include Law, Engineering, Management and Medical & Dental Colleges.
Will IPU Will Conduct Exam?
So this is the main question that every student want to know so in this post you will get surely know that will IPU will conduct exam or not? All mostly Universities has already cancelled exam but only IPU is only lacking to take decision as they seems to be confident that things will be well enough by late June and July to conduct exams but this miracle will not happen.
As in official website of IPU and in news also that IPU is much impatient to take the exam .So students are much confused .Here, you will know all correct information.These information are taken from various Analysis and Sources which are authentic.So talking about the Analysis of COVID-19
IP University’s official statement, “If the university does not open till June 20 due to the coronavirus outbreak, online examinations will be conducted for the final year students and students of other semesters will be graded on the basis of last semester’s performance and internal assessment.”
- So talking about the Analysis of COVID-19 , Delhi discovered 1,513 new cases, it highest single-day figure and worst has to come and Corona Virus will spread more as said by Delhi CM-Arvind kejrival.And in July Delhi will be in worst situation as by analysis and reports.
- Hundreds of university and college students are stranded in different parts of India,” If exam will conduct Many Students have to travel if they have moved to different state or district during lockdown”, said HRD Minister and travelling will surely increase Corona Virus ,so if IPU will conduct exam there will be much risk because one effected student can affect other student also. And moreover Inter-state Border are sealed so no student can cross their respective border.
- Exam center are too small so no social distancing will not be possible during and after Exam as there will be so crowd.
- Impossible to sanitize all Examination sheets ,Question paper ,Desks or Seats ,Stationary Items ,Bags ,etc.
So these are the analysis that says that Conduting Exam is seems to Impossible.
What College think?
Business Point of View– In IPU there many private college which only want that new session should start from August as they only want to get fees from student.They have no mean that whether exam should be conducted or not.
So just because of Analysis and Sources the probability for not conducting Exam is 95% .
Why You Should Study?
But for a opinion you should study or have basic idea about subjects as if you will not study then you have to face circumstances in next semester because for some branch syllabus of semester are interlinked. So you should clear your base.
WILL ONLINE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCT?
As it had been clear that 95% chance is that no pen-paper exam will be conducted.But there is only 5% chance or “A Last Option” For IPU.
Just as we see because of various reason Offline Exam is impossible Now the question arises that Online Exam or Open-Book Examination will be conducted or not . So YES this will be the last option that IPU have about taking Online Exam but this is also not feasible to conduct it .Many private universities like Jaipur National University had already conducted online examination
But there are many reason that Why Online Exam It can’t happen and Why It shouldn’t
1.WHY THEY CAN’T?
Many private universities had already conducted online examination but these all are small universities. So here all these are feasible .But talking about IPU it’s not easy task because of following reason–
1)No Proper Portal
2)No Secure Server
3)Lack adequate IT infrastructure
4)Hiring of private agencies for conducting online examinations also does not seem feasible
And You can also see that when Exam Result come, the Official website of IPU generally get clash and also many payment get failed so Infrastructure of IPU is not up to the mark,so as you can see that they can’t built that type of servers so how they can conduct Online Exam and in IPU there are many cources so conducting online mode exam is such a big question.
2)WHY THEY SHOULD’T ?
1)Not Every Student is in possession of a laptop or computer to give the exam.
2)Not Every student may have a good internet connection(Limited Bandwidth) –
- How can we even think of online exams when we are not even able to attend online classes because of the present internet connectivity problems all over India, Conducting a two-hour online examination will require an unfaltering internet connection for those two hours. This might not be possible for rural areas and even for students residing in the cities with frequent power cuts.
3)In Open Book Test or Online Exam the paper difficulty is too much .
- All questions are related to Practical Knowledge but in this semester student are not taught to that level.
For Final Year exam
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal announced that college final year exams would be held for sure after lockdown .In case they couldn’t be held in July,fresh college Exam dates would be released soon.
So only for Final Year Students Exam will definitely happen.
So lastly I will say that due to these analysis and sources IPU can’t conduct Exam because they also know that” student’s life is more important than Exam.
Sundar Pichai (CEO of Google) Wiki,Age,Education,Wife,House,Salary And Quotes- Click Here
UP Scholarship Status 2020 :How to Apply ,Eligibility Criteria and Needed Documents– Click Here
Aryan Khan Biography,Age,Height,Education,Girlfriend ,Lifestyle and More– Click Here